- iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Android (mobile and tablet)
How to use the online handbooks
Login at https://www.mumshealth.com/login using your email address and password using a browser like Safari, Google or Firefox.
For quicker access during future logins:
Click the "remember me" box and also Bookmark the website as a Favourite.
Each handbook has a Table of Contents tab that can be clicked to open or close. This is found in the top left corner of the webpage. Next to the Table of Contents is a Search feature. Clicking the icon (looks like a magnifying glass) will open a blank space for typing. There are other settings on the top right of the screen, including one that allows you to set the view (single page vs two-page spread).
- Make sure you are using Google Chrome as your browser.
- Login at https://www.mumshealth.com/login using your email address and password
- Click the "Install MUMS Health Handbooks" button at the top right of the URL bar (see image below)
- Click install when prompted
- The website will open automatically. An icon on your desktop should also appear that will take you directly to the selection page
iPhone/iPad Users can create an app/icon on the home screen to allow for quicker access. Instructions are at this link: https://mumshealth.com/online-app.
Android Users can also create an app/icon on the home screen for quicker access.
There are different devices please search the Internet for specific instructions.
Possible search phrase "how to create a home screen icon for a website on android device"