Full program: 9 Mainpro+ Credits
- An independent educational program about Antibiotic Resistance and the management of Methicillin Resistant Staphlycoccus aureus (MRSA)
- Participants will engage in facilitated, case-based discussion on the following topics:
- Antibiotic Resistance: Focus on MRSA
- MRSA Community Protocol, toolkit and case study
- (Optional): Bacteria Resistance - An Overview
- Interactive, case-based, small group learning modules.
- Needs assessment and MAINPRO certificate upon completion of post-reflective evaluation
- MRSA Toolkit includes: Clinical Protocol; Patient Documentation Form; Frequently Asked Questions; Information for Community Practitioners; MRSA Client Card
2 to 3 hour workshop
The number of credits received will depend on the number of modules covered during the session.
Total course fee depends on number of modules presented and CME subsidy.
Lead facilitators: Dr. J. Meuser and Sharon O’Grady
Conflict of Interest: None. Independent program; materials wholly developed and controlled by health professionals.