Full program: 12 Mainpro+ Credits
- An independent, case-based educational program about the management of hypertension in a community setting:
- Case #1: Hypertension- Mild to Moderate
- Case #2a: Hypertensive Emergency: Non ER
- Case #2b: Hypertensive Emergency: ER
- Case #3: Uncontrolled Hypertension and Ethnicity
- Case #4: Hypertension and Diabetes Mellitus
Number of MAINPRO+ Credits
|1. Hypertension- Mild to Moderate||
|2. Hypertensive Urgency and Emergency||
|3. Uncontrolled Hypertension and Ethnicity||
|4. Hypertension and Diabetes Mellitus||
- Hypertension Guidelines for Family Practice ('orange book'), participant work book with cases.
3 to 5 hour workshop
The number of credits received will depend on the number of modules covered during the session.
Total course fee depends on number of modules presented and CME subsidy.
Lead facilitators: Dr. F. Martino
Conflict of Interest: None. Independent program; materials wholly developed and controlled by health professionals.